The main activity of the company is the manufacturing and refurbishment of salient rotor poles for generators ranging from 5 to 800 MVA.
RPR is a family business, which was founded, by Jean-Guy Perrault, Marc Perrault and Simon Paquet in 2005, in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, with the help of François Paquet, an experienced consultant in the field of very large generators.
To better meet the growing demand of their customers, the construction of a new workshop was needed. Completed in 2010, the new 15,000 square feet factory, equipped with a lifting capacity of 10 tons, allows manufacturing or refurbishing poles of all kinds and increases greatly the volume of production.
RPR Hydro customers are divided into two categories; the first group of companies are Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) such as General Electric, Andritz Hydro, Voith Hydro, etc., with whom we work directly. Ultimately, our product reaches the owners such as Hydro Quebec, Ontario Power Generation, Brookfield Renewable Energy, etc.
RPR Hydro is committed to provide on time products and services that meet the highest quality standards, while ensuring the safety of employees and protection of the environment.
- A team with over 20 years experience and solid technical expertise.
- Superior quality and workmanship;
- Established reputation it’s founders;
- Excellent knowledge of North American electricity production equipment.
- Rapid adaptation to new products and design concepts for the rehabilitation of old electrical equipment;
- The flexibility and reliability of the production processes.
- Very competitive prices